Welcome to Online Registration for
You can register online here for educational outreach programs that will travel to your group's location.
Denver Zoo's Community Outreach
Note: Registration for Educational Programs that take place at Denver Zoo has moved . Please click here to register for programs at the Denver Zoo.
If you already have an account with online registration for Community Outreach, you can log in now . After you log in, you can access unsubmitted registrations, view pending program details, or complete a program survey. If you don't have an account, you will need to create an account before you will be able to submit a program request. Creating an account takes just a few minutes. You can create a new account now, or wait until later on in the registration request process.
If you are having difficulty with the Community Outreach registration system, please call (720) 337-1468 for assistance.
Registering for Community OutreachThe entire program registration process can take place on this web site. The registration process includes these steps:
1. Talk to fellow teachers and organizers before you request a program. You can save money by booking more than one session of a program for the same day, for the same location.
2. Decide on a first, second, and third choice for your program's date.
3. Once you begin the registration process, you will be able to browse the programs appropriate for your group's age range, select a program, provide your date preferences, and make a scholarship request.
4. Before you can submit a program request online, you will need to create an online account with the Denver Zoo's Community Outreach Registration, if you haven't done so already.
5. After you have completed the program request forms and have an online account, you can submit your request by clicking on the Submit button. You will also be able to save your request for a later time, if you are not ready to submit it.